The P4180 model provides a cost-effective crane with an extensive outreach. Its outreach is 8.0 m, its lifting moment 41 kNm and its slewing torque is 8 kNm. The crane is equipped with a hydraulic boom extension (2.9 m) and a wide-angle joint. However, it must be considered that despite its extensive outreach, the crane is not suitable for heavy lifting due to its limited lifting moment and slewing torque. The crane has a 3-point attachment, which is why it can be mounted on 3-point linkage. For mounting on trailers, we mainly recommend the P10 trailer.
- The standard equipment includes a 0.2 m² grapple and an FR 7 rotator.
- The hoses are equipped with protective spirals.
- The slewing machine includes an invertible gear wheel and a sturdy rack.
- The diameter of the boom joint pins is 40 mm.
- The gear wheel, the rack and the pins are made of tempered steel.
- The boom extension is made of special Optim 650 MC steel.
For offers and more information, contact our distributors.
On the video machine with the old look
|Lifting moment, gross, kNm||41|
|Lifting moment, net, kNm||26|
|Slewing torque, kNm||8|
|Swinging cylinders, pc||2|
|Operating pressure, bar||175|
|Recommended oil output, l/min||30-80|
|Lifting power without the grapple 4m, kg||660|
|Lifting power without the grapple 6m, kg||440|