Junkkari's new HJ320C is effective and compact 3-point linkage disc chipper, which will grow Junkkari's chipper range to the new level. Extremely strong frame construction has position for flange mounted crane. Disc has 4 knifes and they are steplessly adjustable like in all Junkkari models.
- 30 degree feeding angle
- Conveyor or infeed chute (same as in HJ500) supported by chipper frame/chamber.
Discharge chute construction
- HJ500 chuite as standard
- Optional extension chute for blowing over the cabin
- Wizard C+ control unit is used to control the direction of the discharge chute, the feed rollers and the No-Stress rotation guard.
- Brush wood blades for the disc and the chamber
- Upper chamber tipping cylinder
|Max diam.||32 cm|
|Disc diam.||126 cm|
|Disc weight||520 kg|
|Knife setting||5-18 mm|
|Power demand||160-250 hp|
2400 kg with infeed chute
|Lenght||3200 mm (with conveyor)|