The P5785 is a heavy-duty double extension model. Its outreach is 8.5 m, its lifting moment 57 kNm and its slewing torque is 16 kNm.
The crane, equipped with a hydraulic boom extension (3.4 m) and a wide-angle joint, has enough power and outreach for larger-scale piecework. The crane has a flange attachment. It is attached to a column on a trailer drawbar and is equipped with flap-down support legs.
- A cast oil bath centre housing.
- The standard equipment includes a 0.2 m² grapple and an FR 10 rotator (accessory: a 0.25 m² grapple).
- All hoses are equipped with protective spirals.
- The slewing device is equipped with four swinging cylinders.
- In the crane structure, particular attention has been paid to the resistance of the booms; the diameter of the joint pins range between 40 and 70 mm.
- The boom extension is made of special Optim 650 MC steel.
For offers and more information, contact our distributors.
|Lifting moment, gross, kNm||57|
|Lifting moment, net, kNm||39|
|Slewing torque, kNm||16|
|Swinging cylinders, pc||4|
|Operating pressure, bar||180|
|Recommended oil output, l/min||45-80|
|Lifting power without the grapple 4 m, kg||950|
|Lifting power without the grapple 6 m, kg||600|