The P5771 is a heavy-duty single extension model that has provided excellent results in various crane tests. Its outreach is 7.1 m, its lifting moment 57 kNm and its slewing torque is 16 kNm.
The crane, equipped with a hydraulic boom extension (1.7 m) and a wide-angle joint, has the features for larger-scale piecework. The crane has a flange attachment. It is attached to a column on a trailer drawbar and is equipped with flap-down support legs.
- A cast oil bath slewing housing.
- The standard equipment includes a 0.2 m² grapple and an FR 10 rotator (accessory: a 0.25 m² grapple).
- All hoses are equipped with protective spirals.
- The head turning gear is equipped with four swinging cylinders.
- In the crane structure, particular attention has been paid to the resistance of the booms; the diameter of the joint pins range between 40 and 70 mm.
For offers and more information, contact our distributors.
|Lifting moment, gross, kNm||57|
|Lifting moment, net, kNm||42|
|Slewing torque, kNm||16|
|Swinging cylinders, pc||4|
|Operating pressure, bar||180|
|Recommended oil output, l/min||45-80|
|Lifting power without the grapple 4m, kg||1050|
|Lifting power without the grapple 6m, kg||700|