The P4569 is a strong universal crane. Its outreach is 6.9 m, its lifting moment 45 kNm and its slewing torque is 12 kNm. The crane, equipped with a hydraulic boom extension (1.65 m) and a wide-angle joint, is powerful enough for moving heavy loads. The crane has a flange attachment. We recommend that it be attached to the P10 trailer with a separate column and flap-down support legs. The crane can also be equipped with telescopic support legs with a 3-point fitting. In that case, it can be attached to 3-point linkage or to trailers with a separate drawbar mounting.
- The standard equipment includes a 0.2 m² grapple and an FR 10 rotator.
- The hoses are equipped with protective spirals.
- The crane has an oil bath head turning gear and contains four swinging cylinders.
- The diameter of the boom joint pins is 40 mm.
- The gear wheel, the rack and the pins are made of tempered steel.
- The boom extension is made of special Optim 650 MC steel.
For offers and more information, contact our distributors.
|Lifting moment, gross, kNm||45|
|Lifting moment, net, kNm||34|
|Slewing torque, kNm||12|
|Swinging cylinders, pc||4|
|Operating pressure, bar||180|
|Recommended oil output, l/min||45-80|
|Lifting power without the grapple 4 m, kg||860|
|Lifting power without the grapple 6 m, kg||580|