The P3151 is the smallest crane in our collection. Its outreach is 5.1 m, its lifting moment 31 kNm and its slewing torque is 8 kNm. This means that based on its outreach, it is powerful and allows for lifting surprisingly heavy loads.
The crane has a 3-point attachment, which is why it can be easily mounted on 3-point linkage. For mounting on trailers, we recommend the P7 trailer.
- The standard equipment includes a 0.2 m² grapple and an FR 7 rotator.
- The hoses are equipped with protective spirals.
- The slewing machine includes an invertible gear wheel and a sturdy rack.
- The diameter of the boom joint pins is 35 or 40 mm.
- The gear wheel, the rack and the pins are made of tempered steel.
For offers and more information, contact our distributors.
|Lifting moment, gross, kNm||31|
|Lifting moment, net, kNm||25|
|Slewing torque, kNm||8|
|Swinging cylinders, pc||2|
|Operating pressure, bar||175|
|Recommended oil output, l/min||30-60|
|Lifting power without the grapple 4 m, kg||610|
|Lifting power without the grapple 6 m, kg||405/5.1 m|
|Weight as flangemounted, kg||670|