The J13JL transforms to the various needs on a farm thanks to its detachable platform.
The same frame can hold either a grain or a dumper platform. Removing and changing the platform is quick. The detached platform can be stored empty on top of a separate support legs.
- same frame for a grain or dumper platform
- carrying capacity 13 t
- strong, braced bogie axles
- tipping angle as much as 55 degrees
- two tipping cylinders
- light protectors as standard
- tyre options
- 400-15.5/14 (30 km/h)
- 500/50-17 (40 km/h)
- 500R50/17 ELS (50 km/h)
The bottom plate of the grain platform is sturdy and made of 4 mm steel. The basic and grain side plates are made of two parts, and have vertical poles for basic side plates as well as same-length grain side plate poles. The grain hatch is included in the rear side plate as standard.
The bottom of dumper platform is sturdy and made of durable 5 mm RAEX400 steel. The dumper platform has fixed sides and a hydraulic tailgate.
- light and reflector supplies
- slow vehicle triangle
- drawbar includes a carrier for the hydraulics hose and light cord
- platform maintenance support
- additional side plates (heigh 30 cm)
- forage equipment + top net
- bale accessory
For offers and more information, contact our distributors.
|Carrying capacity, kg||12 700|
|Platform size, cm||240x465|
| Volume, m3 |
- with the basic side plates
- with the grain side plates
- with the additional side plates
- with the forage sides
|Tipping angle, degrees||55|
|Tipping cylinders/tubes, pcs||2/3|
|Cylinder oil requirement, l||16.4|
|Platform level height, cm||109|
| Grain side height, cm |
| Tyre options || 400-15.5/14 |
|Track width, cm||185|
|Weight with basic side plates, kg||2 140|
|Brakes||no breaks or 2 wheels|